How to Order
XLRotor is available as a commercial license, an educational license, and a student license. You may also upgrade an existing XLRotor license to the current version.
- Commercial License. Commercial licenses are intended for use by commercial firms, consultants, and government entities. The price includes support and free software updates for one year from date of purchase.
- Educational and Student Licenses. Teachers and researchers at educational institutions get a 50% discount off the commercial license price for a new license, plus shipping. The price includes support for the original purchaser, and free software updates for one year from date of purchase. Instructors may also purchase additional student license keys, allowing multi-user access to the educational license.
- We offer a choice of a hardware lock (USB dongle) or software lock (online activation with a product key). Contact us by email for more information.
- License Updates. Existing users who are not covered under a current support agreement can update to the latest release of XLRotor. Updates include 12 months of technical support.
- Support Contracts. Users may purchase XLRotor support contracts for 12-, 24-, and 36-month periods. Multiple-year contracts are available at discounted rates. Support contracts include technical support and updates to the latest version of XLRotor.
- RMA accepts company purchase orders.
- Payments can be by ACH or International ACH. These are the preferred methods of payment.
- Payments by check must be drawn on a US bank (i.e. no foreign checks).
- Payments are accepted by standard wire, but must have all wire fees prepaid including those of intermediate banks.
- We accept major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. In the United States there is a 3% convenience fee. For international purchases there is a 4.6% convenience fee.
- We accept payment via Paypal. There are no fees to use this method.
- If the delivery address is in North Carolina, a North Carolina sales tax of 6.75% may apply
To Request a Quote
Use the link above to go to the online Quote form, or else download a pdf, fill that in, and e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 512-918-9140. Specify the number and type of licenses you desire and where you would like them delivered. Discounts are available on purchases of multiple licenses.